Do you work for a corporation? Does your company conduct a United Way or some other Charitable Campaign?
Corporate matching gifts are a great way for our donors to maximize personal contributions to the Jewish Federation and increase the impact of their gift. By taking advantage of a company's matching gift benefit, you maybe be able to double or even triple the amount of a contribution!
How do I get my gift matched?
Each company has its own guidelines for employees, spouses, retirees and widows/widowers. Most company procedures are simple:
* Request a Matching Form from your company
* Complete and submit the form to the Jewish Federation
* Jewish Federation will verify the completed form and return it to your company
* Your company issues a matching gift contribution to the Jewish Federation.
* Completed forms can be mailed to:
Jewish Federation of Greater Middlesex County
230 Old Bridge Turnpike
South River, NJ 08882
Some companies match the gift dollar for dollar; others will match by two hundred percent and some even more!
Another way to give to the Federation is through United Way. Using the code number 003417, you can designate the Jewish Federation of Greater Middlesex County as the recipient of your United Way pledge. Federation will be notified of your pledge by United Way and will credit your account as payments are received.
All New Jersey State employees can contribute through the New Jersey State Employees Charitable Campaign (NJSECC). The Federation code is 3000.
Contact our controller, Leslie Kornfeld at 732-588-1812 for more information on how you can increase your gift.
○ Bristol-Myers Squibb Foundation
○ CNA Foundation
○ Home Depot Foundation
○ Horizon Foundation for New Jersey Matching Gifts Program
○ JP Morgan Chase Foundation Matching Gift & Volunteer Grant Programs
○ Merck Partnership for Giving
○ Pfizer Foundation Mathching Gifts Program
○ Prudential Foundation Matching Gifts
○ Sun Microsystems, Inc.
○ UBS Foundation USA
○ Wachovia Foundation Matching Gifts Program
List of additional companies that match gifts to Jewish Federations(note: this list is not all inclusive - check with your HR department)